ADVERTISEMENT

Weekly ATS Picks Contest: Week 4

Jan 12, 2016
36 players last week. Bad week for the Board on picks- 12, 15, 9 and 7 correctly chose dogs SDSU, Cal, Texas and Memphis, respectively. Clearly we overestimate the Pac-12. Treeznuts (10 pts.) remains on top despite going 0-4. Msqueri (9) with a perfect 4-0 week to move into a tie for 2nd with longyak.

UDub and Colorado finally play somebody this week. Otherwise we're the best thing happening in the Pac-12, and there's only 2 top-25 matchups. I just vomited a little when I thought of $C and Kal being 3-0. Hope they both lose.

Week 3

Stanford -7.5 vs. UCLA
U$C -17 @ Kal
Washington -11.5 @ Colorado
Notre Dame -3.5 @ Michigan State

Reminder on how this works:

A weekly ATS picks contest. End of season winner will get a bottle of perfectly aged Bordeaux (or Japanese whisky, if you prefer). If I have a great year with the books, think 1982. If I don't, still something special.

Rules:
1. Every week at some point (usually Wed.) on I will post the current line (via Vegasinsider) on the Stanford game + 1-3 additional games of my choice for that week.
2. Using the posted spread, reply with your picks.
3. 2 points for getting the Stanford pick right, 1 point for the others.
4. Most cumulative points after the weekend of Nov. 25 determines the winner. If there's a tie, tiebreaker occurs during conference championship weekend.
5. Picks must be in before kickoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News