ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford in the 2018 Draft....

NewCardFan12

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2016
I'll try to give a roughly 30 pick spread where each of our guys winds up going....

Reid has been consistantly mocked in the first round by most in the last 3-4 weeks. So, somewhere between picks 20-50. But my hunch is he's going in the first.

Phillips.... picks 40-70. A spread that includes most of, but not all of the 2nd round and ends near the top of the 3rd round.

Meeks.... Picks 85-115. Roughly half of the 3rd round and half of the 4th round. He tested so well at Stanford's Pro Day that he might go in the 3rd round.

Schultz.... Feels like a 4th round pick. Don't think he goes in the 3rd, and might slip to the first half of the 5th.... but to me, he's a solid 4th round guy. This is another very good class of TE's.

Kalambayi.... had a good combine at a surprisingly higher weight of 252. Tested pretty well. So, perhaps he slips into the 6th round, but more likely a 7th rounder. Not enough production.

Bright.... someone noted that he blew up a knee training for the combine. Sounds like an undrafted Free Agent. Hope he sticks and makes a practice squad. Feels like the kind of Stanford kid that most teams love to have on a roster and in their locker-room.

We'll check back next week.....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News