All-American
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2010
Time to move forward......

Irwin
Okereke
Love
Holder

I would imagine just about all on the board don’t see Irwin as a draftable- type NFL player. I know he hasn’t lived up to his elite HS profile but much of that has not been his fault. Nice combination of size, speed and hands. Dependable punt returner and ST player. Round 6-7

Bobby has arrived. Not ideal ILB NFL size but there really aren’t that many prototype guys at that position anymore around the country. The position is becoming less about size and more about athleticism. It wouldn’t hurt if Hansen actually kept him on the field. Round 6-7

I feel pretty decent about Bryce getting picked. Zero idea about which round ... 3-5??

Holder is a solid player but there will be medical concerns. Playing in 13 games sure would help.
Round 4-5

Smith
Costello
JJAW

The above will have decisions to make.

Smith is a stud. Not great speed but good enough. The league is really putting value on the position. Should be a relatively easy decision for Kaden. Round 2-3

Costello will undoubtably have the best numbers for a Stanford quarterback in a season post Luck. There are weapons everywhere. The offense is just loaded. He has some mechanical flaws but his size and being a Stanford quarterback will definitely help. Hard to imagine he would leave unless he was a round one type guy so I would imagine we see him back.

I really can’t imagine a scenario which includes JJ returning unless there is an injury. Competes, makes plays, blocks and can play ST.
Round 5-6

Little

He can’t leave. But when he does, someone in the first half of the draft is going to get a great player. That being said, I need to see him be durable.

Not going to include Herbig , but going to leave a spot open for him. Will need big gains in several areas, but that size....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News