ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting March 2-3 Junior Day visitor list updated as confirmed

Jacob Rayburn

All-American
Staff
Jan 29, 2009
Stanford welcomes a large group to campus for its first junior day. This is a list of recruits who I expect to be there, and unless otherwise noted they're 2019 recruits.

Note: There are probably other recruits on campus and I'm still working on who is making the trip from Hawaii. Guys from those schools sometimes show up in groups, especially if they're already in the area for a camp.

RB Austin Jones -- Stanford has a chance to do very well with the dynamic back.
OG/OC Branson Bragg -- Bragg celebrated his 17th birthday yesterday.
OLB Joshua Pakola -- I'll need to check but this may be visit No. 1,220 to The Farm.
CB Jordan Clark -- The four star from University Lab School (Louisiana) doesn't have an offer but is taking an unofficial visit.
QB Jacob Conover -- Talented dual-threat prospect who is expected to take an LDS mission. He camped at Stanford last June.
TE Brayden Liebrock -- Conover's teammate and top target at Chandler High. He has been on a hot streak lately with offers.
RB Eric Gray -- The Memphis recruit with a Stanford offer recently has reported offers from Louisville, Penn State, Arkansas and others.
OLB Cole Aubrey -- This three star is an interesting prospect to keep an eye on. He led St. John Bosco and the Trinity League in sacks and overall was very productive.
ILB Blake Antzoulatos -- It's kind of appropriate that Antzoulatos and Aubrey are on campus together. They're similar in that I think both have serious interest in Stanford and have impressive stats against top competition. And they both have offer lists that are lighter than many would expect.
OL Duke Clemens -- He camped at Stanford in June.
2020 DB Ayden Hector -- He reports offers from Cal and USC and appears on track to be one of the top guys out West in his class. His brother is a student at Stanford.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News