ADVERTISEMENT

Latest ESPN mock drafts

msqueri

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
Kiper and McShay out this morning with dueling two-round mock drafts.

Both have Solomon Thomas going #2 to the Niners. I'd totally dig it. Both also have UConn safety Obi Melifonwu going with the Niners' #34 pick. I don't know anything about him but believe in Best Player Available so I'm open to it.

McShay has Christian McCaffrey going #14 to the Eagles while Kiper has him going #17 to the Washington Football Team, but Kiper says he could see McCaffrey going top ten even.

At #15, Kiper has the Colts taking Alabama LB Reuben Foster while McShay has them taking Western Kentucky OG Forrest Lamp. I'd be more excited about Foster. In the second round, it's Kiper who has them taking the interior lineman (Temple's Dion Dawkins) and McShay having them take an Alabama LB (Tim Williams)

Kiper has the Packers taking Dalvin Cook, which would obviously be bad news for Ty Montgomery.

Consensus first rounders from the Pac-12: Thomas, McCaffrey, Takkarist McKinley, Kevin King (I'm sad about Sidney Jones' injury), and John Ross. Garett Bolles made one list and was #37 on the other. Adoree' Jackson, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Chidobe Awuzie, Budda Baker, and Fabian Moreau viewed as second rounders with Marcus Williams and Sidney Jones each making one list. 2016 Pac-12 had to be one of the best DB conferences in the history of college football. Pre-injury Jones would have been a clear first rounder (love that guy) and there are no fewer than six legitimate Day One prospects. Unreal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News