ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting June 20 visitor list updated as confirmed

Jacob Rayburn

All-American
Staff
Jan 29, 2009
So far most of the recruits who I know about on campus are an interesting mix of wide receivers and defensive backs from 2019 and 2020.

2019 OL Joey Capra was on campus yesterday and I'm working to confirm if he's still at Stanford. Capra has offers from Army, Air Force, multiple Ivies. ASU, Utah, Wash. St., and Oregon State have also offered. Also, I believe 2020 OL offer Luke Wypler (who was stellar last week at a talented camp at UNC) is on campus but I'm checking.

Recruits with offers:
2019 CB Kyu Kelly
2020 WR Bryce Farrell

Unoffered visitors
2019 DB Ishmael Burdine He was solid at camp Tuesday. Burdine reports a 4.2 GPA and has a strong offer list.
2019 WR Darrell Harding Jr.: Follows up a great camp performance with a junior day.
2019 WR Zach Larrier
2019 WR Noah Henderson: High school teammate of four star ILB Kane Patterson. He reports mostly DII offers and several Ivy League schools.
2019 RB George Holani: A power back at national power St. John Bosco. He said two weeks ago in an Oregon State interview that Boise State and Utah are recruiting him the hardest. He's another guy who plays rugby in the spring.
2020 WR Zeriah Beason: A Rivals four star and the cousin of Marquez, also a four star WR at Bishop Dunne. Marquez is committed to Illinois. His soph. Hudl.
2020 WR Anthony Bland (soph. Hudl): Formerly of La Jolla County Day and now is in Stillwater, Oklahoma. He's the son of USC basketball coach Tony Bland.
2020 DB Alaka'i Gilman: He camped at Stanford last year and is back for a junior day. He has an ASU offer.
2020 TE Lukas Ungar: Four star tight end who showed good receiving skills Tuesday. I thought Stanford could find a way to take two tight ends this season but that's not the plan. I could make a stronger case to take two next year, so Ungar seems to be in a good position to get an offer.
2021 Marceese Yetts: It's not common that Stanford hosts rising sophomore, but the young man had a 4.0 GPA freshman year and seems to have caught the eye of Gould. He camped Tuesday as well. His freshman Hudl.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News