ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Basketball Hull twins talk dream to play at Stanford

Jacob Rayburn

All-American
Staff
Jan 29, 2009
Lexie and Lacie Hull committed to Stanford last October. I recently talked to them about making a public commitment as juniors, a rarity for the program, Tara VanDerveer winning her 1,000th game, and having the opportunity to watch Stanford practice at their Central Valley High gym in Spokane before the Cardinal played at Washington State.

https://stanford.rivals.com/news/talented-smart-and-twins-the-hulls-fit-with-stanford-basketball

The Hulls have led their high school to 48 straight wins, but my understanding is that Stanford offered them without watching them play for their school. The offer was based entirely on their performance in travel ball. Lexie is rated No. 17 overall by espnW HoopGurlz and Lacie is a three star. Normally when discussing Stanford commits their rankings are close to final for their HS careers. In this case the Hulls have another summer to show their development.

Stanford has one spot left in their 2018 class. Oak Ridge High center Shayley Harris visited for the Arizona State game and I will try to get an idea of where things stand to fill that third spot in the class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News