ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Easter

gary1221

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2013
To all the CSR posters I wish you and your families a Happy Easter. Although this is not a typical Easter Sunday enjoy the time with your loved ones. We've had an opportunity to spend a lot of time with our families these past several weeks, let's make it a positive experience for all, especially the kids. Our kids, young and old will remember these months for a long time. Hopefully the bonds that have been created will be strong and looked at as making the best out of a bad situation. I hope everyone again especially the kids will look back and laugh and hug one another when we are past this pandemic.
I, along with everyone else have no idea when our life's will get close to normal again, but I pray we all will be there to experience it and get back to going through the ups and downs of Stanford athletics as a small part of our lives.

Be safe, healthy and strong. I invite everyone who can make it to a date in the future for a drink at Fleming's on me when we can get together in groups whenever that is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News