ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting ASU game visitor list updated as confirmed

Jacob Rayburn

All-American
Staff
Jan 29, 2009
There will be a mix of 2018 and 2019 recruits this weekend. I know some people expressed some concern that last weekend included no 2018 recruits with offers. But I think it's very important to have such recruits be in groups on visits. It's not the same impact if there was one 2018 -- for example, there was a possibility that Dax Hollifield might have visited last week -- surrounded by no one else who is the same boat, so to speak.

I think it was very beneficial to Stanford that there was a great group of 2019s with offers who were on campus together.

2018s
Caleb Kelly
Kendall Williamson
Thomas Booker

EDIT: I forgot to add that Kelly and Williamson told me they are flying in tonight. The benefit of a HS bye week is more time on campus.

I think Stanford is doing well with all three. There is a chance that there is news with Booker's recruitment in the near future, but I don't have a firm date or timeline on that.

2019s
Jake Bailey (CB/WR St. John Bosco)
- Through five games Bailey is Bosco's leading receiver. That passing offense got off to a very rough start so it will be interesting to see what happens the rest of the season. Bailey has no offers but he confirmed with me this afternoon he'll make the trip north.

Colby Bowman: " I can't wait to get back up to the Farm!"

There is a good chance several more Bosco players will visit this weekend. As of Thursday afternoon Chris Steele said he's undecided about visiting. He'll let me know Friday.

I'll update as I know more.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News