ADVERTISEMENT

What will the team surprise SC with?

Samish

Starter
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2016
I just finished reading an Associated Press article/summary of Friday night's game. It was a positive summary of the game for Stanford (as expected) as it covered the highlights and stats. It got me thinking... what did Coach Taylor hold back, if anything, for its upcoming game against the toejams? This board is notorious with attempting to predict the previous coach's withholdings of plays and strategies from game one to its second game over the last few seasons... what did we not see from Taylors strategy that will be displayed against SC? Anything different? Or is Taylor in the position to get the team to synch together in all aspects of the game instead of attempting to hold back/surprise the upcoming foe?

The entire coaching staff is new and so much of the team is young and inexperienced that I tend to believe Taylor is just trying to get everyone on the same page in the first half of the season before worrying about holding plays/strategies in reserve. Some of you have much keener minds for football strategies...thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News