ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Recruiting WBB recruiting notes: September

BenParker

Publisher
Staff
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
stanford.rivals.com
And last but certainly not least, the women's basketball recruiting notes thread for September! The August thread is here.

To lead things off, the 2023 Stanford women's basketball recruiting class consists of 4-star guard Chloe Clardy (committed in August) out of Conway High School in Conway Arkansas, 4-star guard Sunaja "Nunu" Agara out of Hopkins High School in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and 5-star wing Courtney Ogden out of Westminster School in Atlanta, Georgia.

The following three players remain in the mix to round out the 2023 class: 5-star forward Delaney Thomas (St. John's College, Washington, D.C.), 5-star guard Judea "JuJu" Watkins out of Sierra Canyon High School in Los Angeles, and 5-star point guard Hannah Hidalgo out of Paul VI High School in Haddonfield, NJ. Hidaglo has Stanford in her top group.

As for 2024, no commits. But 4-star guard Morgan Cheli out of Archbishop Mitty in San Jose already has an offer.

And then with 2025, 4-star Hailee Swain is already committed. Out of Holy Innocents in Marietta, GA. My full article on her and Clardy I'm going to make sure gets published this month. Just gotta find time to weave those in with all the football stuff and whatnot.

Swain will be visiting for the South Carolina game and possibly the Tennessee game as well. Her whole family is really excited about coming to Stanford. Assistant coach Britney Anderson was actually in to see her today. They talked about getting her on the right academic plan to get admitted and all that jazz. So it sounds like that went really well.

That's pretty much all I got on the women's hoops recruiting front. I'm sure @Bobbk has more!

As with the men, I'll check in and see what visit plans everyone has.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News