ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Recruiting WBB recruiting notes: March

BenParker

Publisher
Staff
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
stanford.rivals.com
Alrighty, here is the women's basketball recruiting thread for March. The February thread is here.

Just like on the men's side, the first major piece of news on the women's hoops recruiting front is 2023 commit Courtney Ogden playing in the McDonald's All-American Game at the end of the month (March 28th). That's very exciting for her. So it'll be fun to see how she does in that event.

As far as 2024 recruits are concerned, three recently visited for the UCLA game: 5-star post Kate Koval, 4-star point guard Shay Ijiwoye, and 5-star guard Jordan Lee. Lee is a local out of St. Mary's High School in Stockton, so she's visited a few times. There's obviously other targets who they're on as well like Morgan Cheli out of Mitty and Toby Fournier out of Canada who has Stanford in her top eight. But, the fact that they recently got Koval, Ijiwoye, and Lee on a visit to see the UCLA game is certainly indicative of them building positive momentum with them. I'll see if I can find our more about where things sit with Cheli and Fournier as well as any other recruits who I'm sure @Bobbk will mention in this thread. :)

Reactions: Bobbk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News