ADVERTISEMENT

ROSTER ARROWS VS PRIME

fborg81

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2010
ARROW UP

0 Bernadel - Hell of a game from an ILB vs a 'spread' team. Played all but a dozen snaps and led the team in tackles. He's our heartbeat on defense.
2 Filkins - Doubled all other RB's in snaps and saw the most snaps in a game in his career as he was RB1 on this night. Kind of. He spent half of his snaps in pass protection which is his WORST skill. Only 2 carries and no receptions. I dunno man.
3 Farrell - Big game with a tuddy on the ground and thru the air. Targeted 9 times. Just wish he would put his foot in the ground once in a while and make a cut on defenders.
4 Manley - Played every snap of this marathon. Only targeted a couple times - one for a TD. I think the in-game scouting on the COL sideline felt like Wright was the guy to go after.
6 Wright - Targeted 10 times. Gave up a long one and a short one for TD's. The short one bothered me more as he had no inside help and allowed the WR to get inside on a slant. The long one wasn't good either because of the communication breakdown. Not a good night.
8 Sinclair - Still starting and playing a bunch. Can't fault his effort. That's all I got.
9 Armitage - First time on the list. Almost 20 snaps as April went with a 6-man DL rotation. Not bad just lacks some functional playing strength.
10 Jorgensen - Still the top backup at ILB.
11 Tafiti - Getting more and more snaps every week - this time leading the OLB in playing time. Pretty decent game overall. Now if only Ayomanor could talk him into losing that knee brace.
13 Ayomanor - Speaking of the National Player of the Week, the most incredible performance by a Stanford player I have seen. And the brace was off!

14 Daniels - Didn't get the start but he got just about everything else. The accuracy is still wildly inconsistent, but CTT just has to roll with this guy the rest of the way (with a little Lamson sprinkled in.) Let's see exactly what we have after a larger sample.
14 Aybar - Still in the rotation at OLB.
17 JF-R - BIG arrow up for the frosh starter at nickel. Got picked on a little bit and still getting used to game speed at this level as he missed badly on some tackles. It looks like he has passed Slocum.
21 Edwards - Starter at FS. Played all but 1 series and had a really nice, solid game.
22 Smith - Most he has seen the field since SC. Looks like the Irvin experiment for this year might be behind us. Saw the ball a few times in both the run and pass game but not much production.
24 Bachmeier IV - It dawned on me during the game - are there 3 other older Tiger's in the family? Everything about this guy is entertaining. Zero regard for his body. He and Ayomanor led the group in snaps by a lot.

32 Leigber - Main backup at safety has not been too bad in limited snaps.

33 Gilman - Played all but 1 series. Not his best game but who cares! Big INT in OT2
51 Moi - One of the leaders in snaps of the 6-man DL rotation. Just doesn't get near the ball very much.
55 Pale - Starter at LG and played every snap, as did all of the starting OL. Continues to struggle in pass pro. He's going to benefit greatly from the next year of S/C. The staff clearly likes him, and I like the staff, so onward we go.
57 Rogers - Really nice game. Have to get this guy back next year.
61 Mayberry - Pass blocking issues returned in this one. Inconsistent player.
67 Anderson - When you have to throw the ball just about every snap, and the other team knows it, pass pro isn't always going to be easy. But this guy has been pretty good the last couple of games and has locked down the LT spot.
71 McLaughlin - So solid in front side protection. Have to get this guy back next year.
84 Yurosek - I would imagine this is going to be a multi-week injury. Has turned into a very versatile player for CTT, especially in both run and pass blocking. Too bad.
86 Roush - Now steps into TE1 role. Let's find out what 2024 might look like.
89 Ungar - A dozen snaps in Yurosek's absence. Looks like snaps are going to increase.
91 Caughey - Not much production at all from the player but he is right in the middle of that DL rotation.
92 Keneley - Starter at OLB/DE plays with a lot of heart.
94 Franklin - Led the DL in snaps and put some pressure on Sanders, including his last throw, which was completed to Gilman.
98 Buckey - Starter with Franklin on the DL. Plays with effort. Staff must see much more production at practice than what he is giving in games.

ARROW DOWN

0 Reuben - Now running 4th within the position group in snaps.
8 Lamson - After starting the game, he was sprinkled in to run it the rest of the way.
15 Butler - Has settled into a short-yardage blocking role. Hasn't had more than 5 snaps in last 3 games.
20 Slocum - Only saw a dozen snaps as a freshman has passed him on the depth chart.
23 Bailey - The player did not start the 2H and only played 1 series after the half. 4th in snaps from the OLB group.
26 Irvin - Strange the player went from starting and RB1 3 weeks ago to zero in Boulder. CTT saw what he needed? Motivational tactic now getting more from Smith and Filkins in practice? I don't know.
35 Rose - The ILB spot next to Bernadel is wide open due to poor play. Kind of a red flag he isn’t playing more.
40 Phillips - Snaps have been going in the wrong direction since Sac St. Ran with Armitage in the 3rd group of DL.
44 Cooper - 3 snaps
72 Uke/74 Pogorelc/76 Leyrer/77 Berzins - No snaps

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News