ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Notes on 2018 offers (Feb. 25 update)

Jacob Rayburn

All-American
Staff
Jan 29, 2009
I'll update this post as I get more information, but I've been messaging several of the most recent 2018 offers.

Justus Woods, Charlotte Christian, North Carolina.

He is planning to attend the April junior day weekend. He attends the same HS as Stanford RS freshman Brian Chaffin:

"I know Brian very well! When he was a senior at Charlotte Christian I was a freshman and he blocked for me! He was actually one of the first people to congratulate me when I got the offer.

"I was very grateful to get an offer from such a prestigious university as Stanford! I've been talking to Stanford for a while now and I'm honored that they believe I have the ability to play at their University!! I'm definitely going for another visit. I went there once for a visit during the Notre Dame game in 2015 and another time for their camp this past summer. I can't wait to get back out there!"

Woods' Hudl highlight:

Shayne Simon, St. Peter's Prep, New Jersey

He was offered to play linebacker and has been in touch with Peter Hansen, who recruits New Jersey but obviously also is the ILB coach. I initially posted he was a DB offer. He is listed as a linebacker on Rivals but on his Hudl, which I assumed he had more input on, he's described as a strong safety.

His response to possibly playing linebacker at Stanford: "I don't have a problem with it, just wanna see their scheme and how I'd fit."

About getting the offer: "I was just really excited and thankful. I'm definitely interested in Stanford. We are figuring out when I can get out there now."

Simon's Hudl highlight:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News