ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Key Quotes: Chase Farrell

BenParker

Publisher
Staff
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
stanford.rivals.com
Hey guys, I just caught up with 2024 3-star wide receiver Chase Farrell. Bryce's younger brother. Below are key quotes. The rest will be saved for the article.

1. My relationship with Stanford so far is great. It still is just beginning, but I’m impressed with the new staff for sure. I think they’re going to change the culture at Stanford.
  2. When it comes to education there’s not a pitch to be made, but on the football side of things, they are telling me about how they are going to be bringing this new electricity to the offensive side of the ball.
  3. Bryce has helped a lot. We’re always talking ball so he’s always giving me tips and advice. In terms of recruiting he has told me to go where I will contribute. He’s also said that the game is a lot faster.
  4. The Stanford campus is beautiful. I have visited with my brother a few times and it’s an amazing vibe. The weather is perfect; a little bit cooler than here in LA. I actually will be visiting next weekend from March 10-12.
  5. Oregon, Northwestern, Cal, and Arizona State (are recruiting him the hardest outside of Stanford).
  6. I would like to say end of summer would be when I want to commit by, but I’m uncertain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News