Football Injury report for Big Game

BenParker

Publisher
Staff
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
stanford.rivals.com
Ok, here are the key notes from the dress/dress only list:

OLB Aaron Armitage, RB Casey Filkins and TE CJ Hawkins are dress only/inactive. They will not play.

QB Ashton Daniels, DB Jimmy Wyrick, OLB David Bailey, RB Ryan Butler, OG Simi Pale and DB Scotty Edwards will all dress and are listed as “active.”

The following are presently not listed as “active” but are next in line to be activated should any one of the active guys be switched to dress only/inactive. Those guys are the following:

DB Alaka’i Gilman, WR John Humphreys, RB Sedrick Irvin, and TE Benjamin Yurosek.

Of the guys who are listed as “active” I expect Daniels, Bailey, and Butler to play for sure. Edwards I expect will be a go as well. Pale and Wyrick, we’ll see. They’ve been listed as active before only to not play. I would actually be more surprised if they played than if they didn’t play but since they aren’t listed as “inactive” there is a theoretical chance they play.

Of the group who is in line to be activated should anyone be moved to inactive, I do think we’ll see Gilman and Irvin. I would be shocked if we saw Humphreys and I would be surprised but not shocked if we saw Yurosek. I don’t expect either Yurosek or Humphreys to play, but if you told me one of the two does play, I would guess Yurosek for sure.

Everyone else of consequence or importance on the team you can assume is active and ready to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News