ADVERTISEMENT

High School Football Playoff Games This Weekend

Row26

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2013
South Bay
I was looking to DVR the playoff games and couldn’t find them on the NBC Sports Bay Area channel who carried games in the past. The Mercury News had an article about the Serra - Mater Dei and in it, they had a reference to the NFHS network. Turns out they will be streaming the games.
NFHS: “The NFHS Network covers 27 different regular season and postseason sports, as well as other high school activities, celebrating the accomplishments of students-athletes, student-broadcasters, and high schools across the country.

Partnered with the National Federation of State High School Associations, 44+ high school state athletic/activities associations, and PlayOn! Sports, the NFHS Network is a joint venture created to provide fans with the ability to stream high school sports on any device, from wherever they are.”

I signed up for a month to watch the games. I’ll check out the other sports and leagues they carry to see if it’s worthwhile keeping my subscription past a month. It says that NFHS is on Apple TV but I couldn’t find it.

Reactions: Bestimmt and MVDan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News