ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting April 6-7 junior day visit list updated as confirmed

Jacob Rayburn

All-American
Staff
Jan 29, 2009
I'll have the list of visitors completed by the end of Friday. I've heard conflicting reports about a couple visitors making the trip and I'm checking today. And there will likely be a stealth on campus, but I"m also double checking on that and whether it should be reported. My guess is that it will be kept quiet.

OL Harry Miller (No. 56) -- Aim for the greatest visit in the history of junior days.
CB Max Williams (No. 73 overall) -- His father just tweeted confirmation. He listed Stanford as a top school long before he had an offer. He's undersized but very skilled.
TE Hudson Henry (No. 84) -- This is Stanford's best chance to make a serious run at the No. 1 tight end in the country.
EDIT: Rescheduled for May 11. LB Jahmar Brown -- Miami is the greatest competition here but he has been enthusiastic about Stanford in messages to me.
ILB Tristan Sinclair -- Legacy and a four star on 247 who is an exciting athlete. The ILB board is tough to crack given Stanford may be a serious contender with Kane Patterson and should be with Steele Chambers. The plan if Ricky Miezan committed was to only take one true 2019 ILB to join returning missionary Levani Damuni. Given how that pipeline looks I bet $5 there are people in that building who still want to take two.

Already visited this week during their spring breaks:
RB Austin Jones (No. 58) -- Would be the highest rated back to commit to Stanford in the Rivals era. In the same ballpark as Christian McCaffrey.
OT Sean Rhyan (No. 82) -- Stanford's first offensive line offer of the 2019 class and the visit was a strong indicator that he's back on the board.
CB Salim Turner-Muhammad (four star, No. 34 CB) -- Flew across the country without an offer.

April 6 update:
OT Tymon Mitchell (No. 222 overall) -- Some schools have offered as a defensive tackle and I think that makes him even more appealing given Stanford sometimes struggles to find a big body in the middle. His father went to Vanderbilt but they seem to be seriously interested in Stanford.

Safety Brock Jones -- A top baseball prospect for the 2019 class from national power Buchanan in Clovis. He also reports football offers from Fresno State and Arizona State. He really wants to play both in college and if he can make it happen at Stanford that's probably his first choice. He has visited several times. The baseball coaches would be very appreciative.

TE Wakely Lush -- The San Clemente High prospect doesn't have much of a recruiting profile, but his grades are great (4.36 and 30 ACT) and perhaps the greatest name in history. San Clemente is a really good program and he may be on the walk-on radar or they want him to camp.

LB Connor Soelle -- Offers from Army, ASU and Nevada.

2018 walk-ons Kyle Petrucci (LS) and Brycen Tremayne (WR) also are visiting.

And yes, there is a stealth on campus who would be a major get, but that visit is being kept quiet.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News