ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s WP having success through the transfer portal

Row26

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2013
South Bay
Surprised to see that the MWP team has gotten two very good transfers. (I’m more surprised that we haven’t heard it from LBPoly before! )
Our more recent transfer is a GK from Princeton, West Temkin. From coach Flacks, "West is one of the best young goalies in the United States, and we're thrilled to welcome him to The Farm," said Flacks. "I had the privilege of coaching West on the USA National Youth Team when he was 16 years old, and I can't wait to get the opportunity to coach him again.

Dash McDonald transferred earlier from UCSB and is the reigning POY from the Big West and scored 82 goals last year from the center position. He joins his younger brother Chase on the team. From coach Flacks, "His decision to come to Stanford is another major step for our program, as we want to attract the best players in the world and consistently compete for a national championship. Dash adds enormous talent and depth to the center position and also high-level experience to help lead our young squad.”

Both transfers are from the east Bay (Moraga and Berkeley). West has two years COR eligibility and Dash has one year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News