ADVERTISEMENT

Key Quotes: 2024 4-star DE Benedict Umeh

BenParker

Publisher
Staff
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
stanford.rivals.com
Hey guys, my interview with 2024 4-star defensive end Benedict Umeh is complete. Below are key quotes. The rest will be saved for the article.

"Overall, I would say my visit was a good learning experience. It confirmed for me a lot of the things I already knew, and showed me that I can only learn certain things from actually visiting a school and talking to players and coaches. I'd say the thing I learned most about was the current state of Stanford football, the amount, attitude, and ability of the players as well as the coaches."

"I've wanted to be a video game developer since grade 5, so naturally I knew I'd end up being a CS major. That’s one of the big reasons that Stanford is one of my top schools, the fact that they have the best CS program in the world."

"A great CS program, that's my main focus. A close second is a strong football program, with a good community."

"The main thing I like about Coach April and Coach K are the fact that they're coaches with a lot of drive, great track records, and chemistry. I think I'd fit really well in they're scheme and I like the way they practice and go over film, I think I'd have a blast playing under them."

"I'll know my top 5 before the summer and commit by the end of the summer."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News