ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit 2020 DB Ayden Hector

Jacob Rayburn

All-American
Staff
Jan 29, 2009
Four star Ayden Hector announced his commitment to Stanford Monday afternoon.

He was admitted in August and the moment that happened Stanford became the strong favorite. Ayden is a serious student and his brother, Jared, is a student at Stanford.

He described the reason for choosing Stanford as simply the "best decision for me based on highest academic and athletic combination for any university".

Hector visited for the Oregon game: "It was a great visit. Saw Coach Akina and Coach Shaw and the remaining coaching staff and they were very good to me. Also, I was able to get some of the on campus feel before and after the game. Had a good time and really felt comfortable the entire visit. My brother Jared moved back into his dorms and I was able to experience that with him."

He's a consensus four star and has a higher rating on another site, but it's in the same range of Top 200-250 overall. He and Omari Porter are good additions to follow the five-man class in 2019. Hector hasn't had many opportunities for highlights this season because of his reputation as a playmaker.

Here is versus Sacramento's Grant High:

More highlights:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News