Harbaugh

Discussion in 'Cardinal Football' started by rchawk, Nov 27, 2010.

1. rchawk

rchawk
    Expand Collapse
    All-American

What was his won/loss record for the first 3 years at Stanford? I don't remember them as being a powerhouse. Also, don't worry to much about hearing JH is coming to Michigan, our board seems to be blessed with those that are mentally challenged. Michigan has very good academic standards, the posters on the M message board apparently aren't part of the students or the alumni.

2. Petsey

Petsey
    Expand Collapse
    All-American

Harbaugh himself said Michigan has a way of sliding questionable athletes in a sports communication program. Most Michigan athletes go in to "general studies", or kineseology, two lame majors that the rest of the student body rarely picks. You're righy, moat of the posters on their site are not alumni, or students. We at Michigan State University xall them Walmart Wolverines as the only affiliation is a cheap jersey, or cap from Walmart. Ha

3. Code Blue

Code Blue
    Expand Collapse
    All-American

Ask someone outside of Michigan...

How big of a program MSU has. Most rate it as a second rate program (rightly so). MSU is a local program. Michigan is a national program.

4. sdotwoodal

sdotwoodal
    Expand Collapse
    All Pac-12

I have one burning Q for U since you have an opinion of Michigan Fans...How many fans fit in MSU's stadium? Everytime i see it looks like there are a ton of empty seats. You wanna hate on UM fans but at least we have enough to fill seats in our stadium....SPARTY CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE... SCREW YOU 2 HAWKY

5. -w2d-

-w2d-
    Expand Collapse
    All-American

you've noticed this on your board too?

:awesomeface: